Write a review
- 3.4 oz Almond Flour
- 3/4 c Arrow Root
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/4 c Flaxseed or ground Chia Seeds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Beat Eggs till you get a fluffy mix. Add Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar to the eggs.
- Slowly mix in dry ingredients into the egg mixture.
- Cut a piece of baking paper to the size of the bottom of the baking pan. Use grass fed butter or ghee to butter the side and bottom of the pan. Place the baking paper to the bottom. Scoop Batter into the pan and cook for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown and firm.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Stong by Paleo http://strongbypaleo.com/